Avalara Tax Solutions
- Avalara has been disrupting the status quo in the world of tax management since 2004, and they continue to blaze new roads in this very traditional industry.
- Most businesses manage the burden of accurately calculating, collecting, and remitting transactional taxes with cumbersome and inaccurate manual processes.
- Avalara changes all that with a cloud-based software platform that provides an end-to-end suite of transactional tax compliance solutions.
- We strongly believe the time has come for all businesses to outsource and automate tax, while Avalara makes tax compliance less taxing.
The key to more accurate VAT compliance: Automation with Avalara
- Companies can increase your multi-country VAT reporting accuracy while reducing dependency on manual processes and in-house or spreadsheet-based technology.
- Avalara VAT Reporting integrates with ERP, accounting, or MIS systems to produce compliant VAT returns and file them at the right time, where required.
- It is automatically populated on a daily basis with sales and purchase transaction data directly from the accounting/ ERP system. Powerful data checking and validation identifies possible errors and anomalies that can usually be fixed within the period rather than requiring adjustments to the returns.
Fully researched VAT determination
- Drawing from its extensive online library of EU VAT regulations, Avalara VAT Expert gives companies the ability to identify the correct VAT treatment for a broad range of transactions.
- And because VAT Expert is a cloud-based solution that requires no integration with in-house systems, it’s fast and easy to use.
Avalara Tax Solutions
Avalara VAT Expert
- Avalara updates and maintains VAT rules continually for VAT reporting accuracy.
- Powered by VAT content that covers all 400+ articles in the VAT Directive 2006/112/EC, local member state derogations, and wider international VAT determination.
Avalara VAT Reporting
- VAT returns in 43 countries
- Sales and Purchase Listings
- Intrastat declarations
- Local listings and reverse charge listings
- Sales and purchase ledgers
- VAT Books
- Electronic filing
- Direct online filing where supported by the tax authority
- XML upload where supported by the tax authority
- PDF for all types of filings
- Returns available in English as well as the relevant local languages
Features and Benefits
Cloud-based or on-premise options
Our solutions are flexible and offer reduced IT costs with rapid installation.
Clear audit path
In-depth data analysis and reconciliations across invoices, ledgers, and Intrastat provide a clear trail of changes.
Simple data collection
Use Avalara’s pre-built extractors or upload your transactions.
Insights with reporting
Easy customisation of transactional data reports to suit your on-going management needs.
Automated data checks
Avalara VAT Reporting uncovers errors which could lead to inaccurate returns.
Our service remains up to date as tax authorities revise returns or VAT treatment legislation.