Since 2021, Horizon Solutions has been committed to the UN Global Compact corporate responsibility initiative and its principles in the areas of human rights, labor, environment, and anti-corruption.
Download Tax Highlights, Hungary, 2023
Send download link to:
- Sectoral and special taxes: 12 pitfalls in the Hungarian tax systemThe Hungarian tax system recognizes several sectoral and special taxes that are related to a particular activity.
- Hungary: Tax free capital gains, with opportunity to report previously undisclosed participationsTax-efficient company structures, where capital gains can be tax free, with opportunity to report previously undisclosed participations.
- International Tax Highlights HUNGARY, 2023Supportive business climate, competitive taxation system, a range of incentives and a highly-skilled workforce - Check our tax highlights Hungary.
- Holding Company Regime in HungaryHungary is relatively new entrant to the tax planning market thereafter the tax advantages for… Read more: Holding Company Regime in Hungary
- Hungary – US Tax treaty cancelled, what are the 5 most important consequences?U.S.- Hungary Double Tax treaty cancelled: as a result, everyone concerned should prepare for life without the double taxation treaty as of January 2024 (the provisions of the expired agreement can still be applied until December 31, 2023).