We offer 1-stop-shop services for business administration:
- easy company set-up,
- low tax rates,
- smooth administrative processes.
Hungary tax compliance and consulting services
Should you choose Hungary as your business location, first, you should think over the potential tax obligations, which depend on your corporate structure and tax options picked up through the company set-up.
We provide full spectrum of international and Hungary tax advice to both corporate and private clients. We cooperate accounting and law firms to make the accounting and legal process smooth and straightforward, while focusing on the tax consequences.
Meet your Hungary tax and reporting obligations while benefiting from our deep knowledge and best practices that fit with the Hungarian regulation frameworks – in order to stay compliant with all requirements, mitigate your tax risks and improve efficiency of your local and international operations in Hungary and across the region.
Our Hungary tax compliance services revolve around international tax and the Hungarian corporate income tax (CIT), value added tax (VAT), personal income tax (PIT) and social security, local taxes, withholding taxes, excise taxes and custom duties.
We are also ready to represent you in front of the Tax Authority, as well as assist you during any negotiations or disputes – such as during tax audits or official questions of the tax authority about your business activities in Hungary (tax).
We have years of experience in supporting businesses to grow in Hungary (tax). If you are a well-established company we offer you a free 1 hour consultancy.
We possess the necessary expertise to ensure that you and your business are compliant with all current legislation. We advise clients on a number of areas, including international tax, corporate tax, VAT, global mobility/expats, equity compensation.
Since 2021, Horizon Solutions has been committed to the UN Global Compact corporate responsibility initiative and its principles in the areas of human rights, labor, environment, and anti-corruption.
Download Tax Highlights, Hungary, 2023
Send download link to:
- Sectoral and special taxes: 12 pitfalls in the Hungarian tax systemThe Hungarian tax system recognizes several sectoral and special taxes that are related to a particular activity.
- Hungary: Tax free capital gains, with opportunity to report previously undisclosed participationsTax-efficient company structures, where capital gains can be tax free, with opportunity to report previously undisclosed participations.
- International Tax Highlights HUNGARY, 2023Supportive business climate, competitive taxation system, a range of incentives and a highly-skilled workforce - Check our tax highlights Hungary.
- Holding Company Regime in HungaryHungary is relatively new entrant to the tax planning market thereafter the tax advantages for… Read more: Holding Company Regime in Hungary
- Hungary – US Tax treaty cancelled, what are the 5 most important consequences?U.S.- Hungary Double Tax treaty cancelled: as a result, everyone concerned should prepare for life without the double taxation treaty as of January 2024 (the provisions of the expired agreement can still be applied until December 31, 2023).