László Soós is the Managing Partner of Horizon Solutions. Before joining Horizon, László worked in various leading and professional positions at international consulting companies, like Deloitte, KPMG and Grant Thornton, where he was the country leader in tax.
During the 20 years László spent in the consulting industry, as senior manager and director he worked for leading international and Hungarian companies and he also gained work experience in London.
László is a registered tax advisor and a member of the Hungarian Economic Association. He also possesses a Diploma in International Business from Anglia Ruskin University.
dr. Györgyi JeneiPartner
Dr. Györgyi Jenei is the Partner of Horizon Solutions, responsible for the Consulting and Tax practice in Hungary, having a law degree.
Before joining Horizon, Györgyi worked in various leading and professional positions at international consulting and manufacturing companies, like Deloitte, KPMG, Lear and General Electric.
Györgyi started her career at Deloitte in 2006, and during her career she worked for international and Hungarian companies.
Since 2021, Horizon Solutions has been committed to the UN Global Compact corporate responsibility initiative and its principles in the areas of human rights, labor, environment, and anti-corruption.
Download Tax Highlights, Hungary, 2023
Send download link to:
- Sectoral and special taxes: 12 pitfalls in the Hungarian tax systemThe Hungarian tax system recognizes several sectoral and special taxes that are related to a particular activity.
- Hungary: Tax free capital gains, with opportunity to report previously undisclosed participationsTax-efficient company structures, where capital gains can be tax free, with opportunity to report previously undisclosed participations.
- International Tax Highlights HUNGARY, 2023Supportive business climate, competitive taxation system, a range of incentives and a highly-skilled workforce - Check our tax highlights Hungary.
- Holding Company Regime in HungaryHungary is relatively new entrant to the tax planning market thereafter the tax advantages for… Read more: Holding Company Regime in Hungary
- Hungary – US Tax treaty cancelled, what are the 5 most important consequences?U.S.- Hungary Double Tax treaty cancelled: as a result, everyone concerned should prepare for life without the double taxation treaty as of January 2024 (the provisions of the expired agreement can still be applied until December 31, 2023).